Monday, August 17, 2020

Hello

 I can not believe it’s been 2 years. I believe Facebook have taken over and now Strava. I am still running never gave up. I run every day as usual and I’m still struggling to get back on track. I am feeling stronger everyday. KMF (Keep Moving Forward ) is my mantra and this always get me through the tough times. 

I’ve been embracing this virtual racing to keep me motivated and to support the many races and causes I’ve come to love over the years.

Today I did the Norwalk 9 miler (virtual) in the rain ☔️ felt great as we would normally have sweltering weather. I completed the distance plus 1 mile . 

My times have declined over the last 5 years but haven’t let it stopped me from my passion. I’m still a mile packer.

Well that’s all for now. I hope to be back soon. God Bless and be safe.

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...