Thursday, April 09, 2009

Today, I wish I had more to say, other than what a gorgeous day today was. Man was it gorgeous... you all know this but I just couldn't help myself. The run was ok, I felt a little more rested today. I got just a tad bit more sleep last night. What will my life be with a full 8 hours I can't even imagine. Today I take for what it is, I got in just over 11 miles it was slow but there was no way I would let such a gorgeous day go by, I wanted to be out there for as long as I could. did I say gorgeous again. I think its time for me to go to bed. Man was it a gorgeous day today....

6 comments:

A Plain Observer said...

and it was. I was out there for 5 couldn't do more. Maaan, if I had the time to go for 11 miles on my lunch hour! I'd be a happy worker

Mark said...

Sounds like a great day to run! Hope you can get eight hours soon.

Unknown said...

LOL! Have a great Easter!

Love2Run said...

Wish I could be there with you ;-) cloudy, windy , cool and threatening rain here! Enjoy it while you can!

Sunshine said...

Here's to gorgeous days and a lovely spring!

Michelle said...

11 miler WOO!!!

Your rockin the running in the gorgeous weather!!!

Wonderful!!!

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...