Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I think I've been hiding from blogging the last week or so. I wish I was a more creative person and have tons of stuff to talk about. All I have to talk about is my running or my not running. I ran when I got home from work today. I did 10.3 miles started out strong and faded the last few miles. Today I did something unusual. I went down streets I usually just pass by. I've been running the same routes for years and have never gone down any of the streets to explore the neighborhood. I did this because I wanted to do nothing less than 10 miles tonight and I did not want to have to do another huge loop and this way I was closer to home. Well that's all for tonight I hope your week is going well.

9 comments:

MILESTONES said...

Gee...I hate it when you start blogging and then you blow it all away because u hit a wrong key. so now i'm starting all over. anyway my point was my respect for families that exercise and especially compete in races together. If you read my blog u will read about just a few of the many amazing families I've had the pleasure of coming in contact with. They are to be respected. I have no Children but have many fiends that do, and I wish they all had the appreciation of fitness that I see in these families. Thank you Florida families for giving me so much insite to your wonderful lives. Keep living them to the fullest and I'll do my best to keep up!!!!

Mark said...

Good job on the 10 miler! I like your blog a lot! I'm moving to where there is basically one road!

Mir said...

Isn't it fun to "explore" like that? You can get completely new routes close to home. Great job on the 10-miler. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

It's always pretty cool to run a different route, especially when it's one in your own backyard. Good job with the 10 miles.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Good Job on the 10 miler Dawn....

Once a week you can talk about some of ur favorite races u did in the past and why u liked them so much...( a little race reflection on Dawn's favorite race events) is it the crowds, the route, the t-shirt(swag) etc...

just a thought :-)

Michelle said...

Dawn an awesome 10 miler for you!!!

RUN ON!!!

A Plain Observer said...

You do have tons of stuff to talk about and most of us would love to hear about it. Why not give it a shot?

Pamela Ann said...

Good to hear your out doing 10.
Good going.

Sunshine said...

Isn't it interesting to discover you can actually explore ... on foot! Good for you.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...