Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another good feeling morning, had a really good run this morning. I took the route with the huge hill at the end and ran it backwards. Really nice breezing down that big hill all the while thinking dammit I deserve this :). I still ended the run with a hill but not as bad as the first one. 6.12 miles @9:32. The weather lately is to die for running weather so I'm hoping it last a little longer. I'm still feeling strong, so I think I'm just going to go with the flow and continue, my body will let me know when to rest.

After I got home and fed my son, I still had to go to the grocery store.. I made a slight detour to the gym for about an hour :). Got in another 4.12 in 35:26 at 8:55 pace. I then did the nautilus for at least 7 to eight machines. I lifted pretty heavy today, hope I'm OK tomorrow.

AM 6.12 miles @9:32 total 58:21
PM 4.12 miles @8.55 total 35:26

6 comments:

Mir said...

Wow, great paces on those runs! You are getting speedier all the time. :)

bill carter said...

You must be feeling strong to be able to do that kind of a workout. I know that when I am able to do 2 a days, it provides both a great calorie burn and also a great impetus for the body to get stronger. I believe it challenges the body in ways that one long run just can't do. Take advantage of the weather, because you know it can change so quickly.

Bob Gentile said...

AWESOME 2 day RUNS Dawn...way to go!!

mrjwhit~ said...

Excellent report. What a great pace!

Sunshine said...

What a day!! Super You!!

peter said...

Happy New Year, Dawn. May 2008 be even better!