Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cut Back Week Review

Yes!! My schedule do call for one every 4th week. And after the previous 3 weeks I really needed one. On schedule was nothing but eight miles easy runs for a grand total of 48 miles. I'm happy to report I stood within guidelines, ok I did 49. something!! my week consisted of a complete rest day Monday 7/23 , Tuesday I did the XC run , followed by Wednesday with speed work!! it was pretty hot Wednesday!! Thursday I took a rest day (two in one week) Friday called for an easy run and Saturday I did the Norwalk 9 miler (very humid and scorching hot) today called for only a 8 mile run but I did 10 instead. Well back to business on Monday!!!

July 23-29th
49.5 miles!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how six 8-mile runs are considered a "Cut Back" week for you. Great job!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you had a cutback week. Mine are always a bit drastic in comparison, but I usually need them so I won't complain. Have a good week!

Renee said...

Your easy weeks = unattainable for me! You rock!

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...