Sunday, November 13, 2005

Why I didn't

I'm not sure why I did not run today. In the morning I put my cloths on to run I was fully dress, but somehow it got too late for me to go out the door, it was time to get ready for church. I came home from church did a few things around the house, then put my running cloths on again and I still did not make it out the door. I feel good no pains, no aches and I just wanted about six miles today, I just did not make it out the door. What a waste of a beautiful day:(

Anyway Elliott won his game Friday night. The game went well. We started the evening at about 46 degrees, the temp. Dropped to about 28 by the time the game was over. It was very cold. He plays again on Monday.

We are coming down the final game soon. The big thanksgiving day game between the two high schools. And of course I went to my son rival high school. This is a very conflicting day for and have been for the last three years.

Well it looks like we will have good weather next weekend. I'm keeping my fingers cross. We are driving to Philly on Saturday. I looking forward to the mini trip.

November 13, 2005
00

Novermber 12, 2005
5 miles

1 comment:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Looks like us Dawns are alike. I got dressed to run but never made it out the door either. I puttered around with the laudry and such. At least you made it to church.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...