Saturday, November 26, 2005

Today at the Gym

Yes, I was there today..Haven't been in a long time. I went late afternoon. I was in bed most of the morning. I don't know why but my husband and boys were out doing things in the yard while I was still deciding when I should get out of the bed :).

I finally got up. My husband ask, What are you planning on doing today? I answered "going to the gym. While I was out he wanted me to stop and get a few things from wal mart. I was really not in the mood to go to wal mart today.

The gym was very relaxing and quiet. I warmed up for 30mins on the bike, while reading a book. Then I did the stairmaster for 30mins. I then ran 7.2 miles on the treadmill. It felt good to be in the gym again. I did the circuit weights as I could not find my folder with my weight training routine in the draw. I think I haven't been to the gym since the end of July when the boys football practice began. I couldn't believe they already got rid of my folder for inactivity. My routine is only label by days of the week. Each day have the exercise and the reps to do, so I don't really have to write anything down. How could they tell from this that I haven't been there in a while.

November 26, 2005
30mins warm up cycle

30 mins stairmaster

7.2miles tread mil 9.40 pace

1 set of circuit weights

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...