Friday, November 25, 2005

Busy

November 21, 2005
6.75 miles

November 22, 2005

6 miles

November 23, 2005

5.2 miles

November 24, 2005

5 miles Turkey trot

November 25, 2005

6.12 miles

I've been a little busy this week. I was off from work on Wednesday but most of the day was spent shopping and not the kind of shopping I like. I was at the grocery store, which was the craziest thing to have done the day before thanksgiving.

I brine the turkey Wednesday night. I woke early on Thanksgiving morning and prepared the :turkey and ham for the oven before I headed out the door at 7:15 for the race.

The race did not go as well as expected. I did not think I was that far in the middle of the pack until the gun went off. I think it took me at least 2 mins to get to the start. I saw a lot of the Wednesday night track group there. Told them I could be back next week. Rushed home to
get to my son's football game only to find that it was cancel until today.

The other team won. But it was the spirit of the game that made the day fun. I have noticed over the years of coming to these games, that the students really don't go to the games to watch. The only people that are really interested in watching the game are the parents and grand parents. I don't remember having so much fun in high school. I think part of it had to do with me having a part time job.

Well that was Elliotts last game of the season, but it is not over yet. The coach wants him to wrestle this fall to help him prepare for the games next year. Elliott wants to do it. But I'm not looking forward to it. The practices starts at 6:oopm Elliott still do not have his license yet
this is what we were going to concentrate on after this football season. Well all I can do is take it one day at a time and hope it works ok.

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...