Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Elliott's Birthday

Sept. 11, He turned 17 on Sunday, it was a wonderful day. We had breakfast together, sang happy birthday. Elliott cut his cake and opened his presents. He seemed pretty happy with everything he got. I'm so thankful for Elliott, he is a good boy and he really tries to do his best in everything he does.

Elliott and I went to church together. Kelly and his Dad went to his football game site as they have to be there 1&1/2 hours before the came starts. We then went to the game after church and my mom came along with us. Kelly's team lost(:.

Since it was still Elliott's birthday we had dinner together. I'm so thankful every day for what I
have.


September 13, Tuesday
Am 8.2 miles


September 12, Monday
AM 6.75 miles
PM 3.25 Miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...