Thursday, September 15, 2005

Before the rain

Well I did manage to get out the door before the rain, thunder and lighting this morning. The humidity was awful though. But I didn't manage to get out early enough because I was in
a panic getting back to get my son to school on time. We try to leave the house by 7:05 am at that time I was still more than a mile away from the house. I have no Idea what I was thinking!!!

I had a wonderful day with my mom and sister. We had breakfast, lunch, and dinner together. Had manicures and pedicures,we did some shopping together. I hated for the day to end. My mom deserves to be treated like a queen everyday of her life.


September 15, Thursday
9.75 miles


2

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...