Saturday, August 20, 2005

Hi

I haven't been here in a few days. Been quite busy with the boys football and all. Nothing new really just trying to log the miles and stay on track. I feel good and life is good.

August 20th
11 miles

August 19
9 miles

August 18
8 miles

August 17
8 miles

As you can see I'm not getting to the gym much and hardly any pm run: I will be back on track next week. I've made a commitment to myself to go to be no later than 11:00. I need to force myself to go bed and get more rest.

The boys are both doing well with their footfall. They only have two more weeks before school. I got offer another set of Jets ticket on Friday, but the thought of the George Washington bridge two weekends in a row.....

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...