Saturday, January 09, 2021

New Year : New Hope


 My year is off to a  good start.  I am trying to get out every day for at least 30 minutes, work days are long and I am finding it hard as usual to get out the door in the morning.

I have not decided to go back to the gym yet and will continue to run outside . I went out during the few days most would say "you're nuts" a little crazy I know but managed a few miles each time.

Today I had a great run with the Joggers Club. I did a half marathon and felt really good and finally got warmed up at about mile 6, yes it took awhile lol.  

I hope to blog about my runs more this year, very relaxing and calming.  I will have more  to talk about in the near future.  Wishing you a Healthy and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...