Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Excuses

I will not allow excuses to creep in.  There is no excuse for signing on to my work station before going out for my run, huge mistake!.  I woke up late this morning and missed my track workout with Los Runners but was certain I would get out the door and do something. That did not happen, the harder I tried to get out the more stuck I was.  I was fully dress and ready to go out and there I sat in front of  my work station all day in my running attire. I finally had  to call it quits and around 5:00pm I went out for a much needed run, it was just getting dark so I prepared myself for a night run. I returned from my run and started working again. Happy I got in some miles.  this too shall pass.....or will it? God Bless, stay safe and healthy.

 

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...