Tuesday, July 12, 2022

 


I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of 2021 and I continued to maintain my running and weight  through the year.  I have been a slug since the beginning of the new year unfortunately having a hard time staying focusinh and getting out the door. I still get out there eventually  and get something done.  I am not too proud of my running currently and have gained back the pounds again.  I have just started feeling motivated again with all the summer series going on and hope it will get me back on track for the 100th time.  I will Keep Moving Forward always .  This is my passion and forever will remain. 

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...