Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thanks everyone for stopping by. I do wish I truly felt I was back. I am having a few liberties this week because my son is out of school. Am I a bad mom when I am happy there is no school? I can't wait till its summer:) So I'm going to take this week for what it is. Next week its back to normal. I will do my best to stay focus, its not that I haven't been running during my blog hiatus just not enough, I've race a couple of races with very poor results and it really got me down, then I read about Nancy our virtual race director that may not be able to run again I'm grateful for what I'm able to do now. And in two short years God willing Kelly will be off to college!!! Then I will own my life again.

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...