Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm back

Freshman orientation went well!! Elliott still wants to go!! so that is a really good sign. Move in day will be September 2nd.


There could not have been a more perfect day for the Fairfield Half!! the weather was gorgeous on Sunday!!! too bad it didn't help me to achieve my under 2:00hrs goal. My time was 2:03:35 better than last year so I'm happy about that. This half is know for its hills. My best time on this course was 1:55 a few years ago.


I did run a nice 9.2 miles this morning was soaked to the bone when I got back but it was so worth it!!!

I do the second race in the Norwalk Summer Series on Saturday: The 5 miler

Sunday marks the end of my break, marathon training begins glad to start training with a base of 45 t0 50 average base!!!


happy running!!!

4 comments:

robtherunner said...

Nice job on the half and good luck for the next event in the series.

ReneeMc said...

Nice job on the half -- gearing up for the marathon training!

How exciting, and nerve-wracking, about orientation!

Chad in the Arizona Desert said...

Good luck with the marathon training. You mean your mileage will be going up more?? Wow!

Dusty said...

soooo close to 2. Great about Eliott!