Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm back

Freshman orientation went well!! Elliott still wants to go!! so that is a really good sign. Move in day will be September 2nd.


There could not have been a more perfect day for the Fairfield Half!! the weather was gorgeous on Sunday!!! too bad it didn't help me to achieve my under 2:00hrs goal. My time was 2:03:35 better than last year so I'm happy about that. This half is know for its hills. My best time on this course was 1:55 a few years ago.


I did run a nice 9.2 miles this morning was soaked to the bone when I got back but it was so worth it!!!

I do the second race in the Norwalk Summer Series on Saturday: The 5 miler

Sunday marks the end of my break, marathon training begins glad to start training with a base of 45 t0 50 average base!!!


happy running!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job on the half and good luck for the next event in the series.

Renee said...

Nice job on the half -- gearing up for the marathon training!

How exciting, and nerve-wracking, about orientation!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the marathon training. You mean your mileage will be going up more?? Wow!

Dubs said...

soooo close to 2. Great about Eliott!

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...