Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wow what a Difference just a few degrees makes

Today was glorious. The music I heard in my head was of ice and snow melting!!!! I had a great run this morning. Because I knew daylight was near I brong my Ipod with me. I plug my ears when I was able see everything around me. I was overdressed this morning but I kept everything on. Gosh we are going to have a wonderful week.

Thank you guys for your great and welcome comments!!! I get into these pity moods at times when I need reassurance. Not sure why it happens but it happens. You guys just know how to get a girl right back on track.

The boys are doing great. Sports have slowed a bit, but I'm pretty sure baseball starts next month for Kelly. We were visiting colleges in MA & CT yesterday. We'll have to make a final decision within the next few weeks for Elliott.

I want everyone one to have a wonderful running week, enjoy!!!

2/19/07- Rest
2/20/07-9.34mi

1 comment:

Renee said...

It was gorgeous out for my run this evening!
It's almost Spring!

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...