Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Trying to get back to Gym mode

I got a chance to sneak out to the gym again tonight. I'm trying to find a way to fit it back into my schedule. I really miss the gym. Not that I don't want to see the old gang again. It's kinda nice going in the evening because hardly anyone know me except for a straggler here or there. If I see my morning crowd there would be too much catching up to do. I'm trying to fall back in love with some of my old favorites like the the stepper, I warmed up for 20mins on that one. was not there very long because I had to go visit mom. My run this morning went well. I was over dressed. I'm just thankful we are getting such decent weather .

November 28, 2006
6.5 miles AM
20 mins Stepper PM
30 mins Treadmill
3.10 miles
4 nautilus machine 2X20 reps crunch/ inner/outer thigh

P.S. Elliott received his 1st Admission offer this weekend to Ferrum College. We have about 12 apps in progress, so we'll see. Just good to know we are on track. Never knew this could be so stressful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am planning on hitting the gym as soon as we get rid of the snow and ice on the roads so I can drive safely. I used to be a gym junkie before I started running. I'll have to use the stair stepper while I am on hiatus from running.

Phil said...

Congrats on the first college offer. This is a stressful time for an 18 year old!

Good luck at the gym this week.

Renee said...

Congrats on the offer! I hear you on the gym, once I get back I have to catch up with everyone and chat and all I want to do it exercise!

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...