Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I braved it this morning

At a snails pace but I got out there and got it done. My recovery run. When I got home from the marathon on Sunday I did very little and hubby had dinner ready so I did not have to cook :). I rested on Monday, if you would call going to work the day after a marathon rest. Then getting home cooking and out the door to do groceries, whew!!. I like to run marathons on Saturday, and do absolutely nothing on Sunday. I was up until 3:00AM this morning trying to get my school work out of the way. My legs felt good. They feel great right now but I dear not go out and run until morning. Nothing much to say I'm home a little early preparing dinner and then tackling the school work again. Life is good

March 28, 2006

5.3 miles

No comments:

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...