Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Voted on the run

I did my civic duty and vote this morning. I have been doing this now(voting on the run) for quite a few years. The schools I vote at is no more than about 2 miles from my house. I went in this morning cast my ballots and headed back out to finish my run. The weather was perfect this morning and I enjoyed my run. I felt strong which was nice for a change. A whole lot of things ran am thru my head this morning as I was running, things I wanted to say on my blog. But now I just can't seem to find the words to finish a thought. Tonight I am going to bed right after I finish this post.

November 8, 2005
8.2 miles

1 comment:

Jank said...

Run the vote! We dragged the kids to the polls with us, but in the car, and on the way to get ice cream.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...