Monday, September 06, 2021

Getting There

 

Time goes by so fast. I am doing well, back in the office since June 9th. Still trying to stay focused. What I missed most about WFH : I did not have to allow time to get to the office! 

My running is going well and I am still doing a race or 2 every weekend. Grateful for what we are able to do now. 

I am noticing the cancellation of some races again and some are ones that were rescheduled. I have been hesitant with registering out of state races. I put off Chicago to 2022 because I don’t believe all the races rescheduled to the fall will happen.

I need to get myself out the door in the morning in order to get a decent run in, we’re losing daylight and I won’t be able split my runs in half any longer.

I should be in bed now, hope to be back soon! 

1 comment:

Thomas Bussiere said...


looking good, looking strong. I always enjoyed night running more than day running. Maybe because I couldn't see how far I had to run.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...