Thursday, September 20, 2018

Still Here

Hello, I have been missing in action for some time now.  I'm still fighting the struggle. Happy to say still at it, and always keep moving forward.  I can't imagine a life without running. I run most every day. I love to log the miles. I do doubles to get the miles in most days.

Not training for anything in particular, just everyday steady running and the usual racing. I know this is probably the wrong way to go about it, but this how I keep me keep moving forward. On any given day I know I'm able to complete any distance up to a marathon. The results may not be my best but I have the satisfaction of having completed the event. This of course may not be the case for everyone,  "Why race if you are not going to do your best"? I race even when I'm not at my best because I love the excitement of race day, I love looking forward to doing  races on the weekends, a community coming together and I know on that particular day I did my best the results may not be my best but I'm ok with it .    

I am working hard on getting back on track because I know I will as long I keep moving forward.

Happy Running 

3 comments:

Da Weekend Warrior said...

Good to see that you are still running... Have you done any destination runs lateley?? I've been on and off with my running... Keep pounding and Kick Assphalt!!

Da Weekend Warrior said...

Glad to see you are still running... Have you done any destination runs lately?? I have been on and off, but I'm more on now... Keep pounding and Kick Assphalt!!

Black Knight said...

I agree, the excitement of race day is priceless. And the only important thing is: to run!

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...