Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Seeing is Believing


After months of searching for my measuring tape I finally remembered to buy one this weekend. Not that I did not know this already my only hope was seeing is believing and be shocked into sticking on some kind of program.
My results were confirmed:
4 inches on the waist
4 inches on the hips
3 inches on the chest
3 inches on the thighs
I was too disgusted to go on!! LIFE STINKS!!

8 comments:

Christie said...

It happens to all of us. It's not the end of the world. Spring will be here soon to melt the inches off.

Mark said...

I totally understand how you feel!! Being the age I am it seems so easy to put it on rather than get it off!!! Hang in there friend!

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

no worries Dawn, most people wouldn't measure and would just buy bigger clothes - lol

You WILL run those inches off!!

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

like Christie says it happens to all of us. Sort of unfair when we exercise so much! maybe you are not eating enough. I refused to believe that theory but after trying to lose 8 lbs which became 10, I finally realized that eating every 2 hours kept my metabolism higher.

On The Road... said...

Don't worry. It'll disappear. Add something new to your regimen, like weight lifting -- muscle burns more calories even at rest.

Sunshine said...

Spring is coming!! More fun to run, more tender fresh vegetables to eat: You are a winner!
Best wishes.

Lisa Eirene said...

Weights! Try doing a weight routine in addition to running, or running intervals.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...