Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've put it off long enough, I'm going out to do just a few, I'll try not to get carried away although its hard to believe I can these days. I'm doing the 30K Fall Frolic on Sunday. God help me!!

8 comments:

Christie said...

I'm sure you'll be fine. Nothing can keep you from running. Just have fun.

Pamela Ann said...

You GO Girl!
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

great running weather unlike last sunday

Anonymous said...

I hope the run went well for you today. By your sidebar I see a marathon is not too far away. Best wishes to you.

mrjwhit~ said...

How did it go? I am enjoying your blog.

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Looking forward to a great race report!

Sunshine said...

Hoping you had a good time!!
(and the biology test went well..)

Unknown said...

I hope the race went well.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...