Wednesday, June 02, 2021




 What a great evening, I got out late again for my run only to get  in a few miles. Work has been taking over my life lately. Getting out late in the mornings and late in the evenings only to get a few miles in. This is killing me as everyone knows I’m a mile packer.

Rained quite a few days into the weekend. Ran my Saturday morning run with the Joggers Club in Westport. Happy with the 7 miler  I completed before the rain started.  The rest of the day I spent at the hospital with mommy as she had been complaining about swollen legs. We had her scheduled for an appointment with her Doctor for Wednesday. She had seen another Doctor just a few days before, They would only let one of us in with her so there I was in my car waiting , my sister texted me of procedures as they took place. They did a number of tests EKG, ultrasound, scat scan and blood test. They found nothing major 🙏🏽  

I would have normally ran 3 races over the Memorial Day weekend, but as we are gradually getting back to in person racing I was only able to do the the 57th annual Jim Fixx Memorial Day Road Race, shortened to a 5k. Great turnout of over 250 people. I’m not sure what happened I felt good and the weather was great but wasn’t too happy with my result. I did not do well on the hills this year. 

I hope there’s not too many errors, I did it again, writing a post way past my bed time 🥱 

1 comment:

Thomas Bussiere said...

Good to see you still at it. I can relate to work overtaken life. Certainly the case for me. Stay strong.

  I am still here!  Ended 2021 strong.  Felt good and was back in the best shape I've been in a while . Went back to the office June of ...